Arrow DCN500 Door Closer
Call for Price
The Arrow DCN500 Series Heavy Duty Surface Applied Door Closers are ideal for Institutions or other high traffic applications. The DCN500 is designed for end users looking for value and versatility in a rugged design making this Series suitable for a wide variety of applications.
• DCN516 closers are adjustable for spring sizes 1 through 6 .
• UL/cUL listed.
• UL10C listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997).
• Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4 and ANSI ICC A117.1.
• Heavy duty cast iron body.
• Hardened steel rack and pinion.
• High tensile steel springs.
• Staked valves
• Two non-critical adjusting valves sweep and latch) control closing speed.
• Backcheck intensity valve.
• All temperature fluid.
• Full plastic cover standard.
• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount applications.
• Supplied with fully threaded self reaming/tapping screws, machine nuts and thru-bolts for 1-3/4″ thick doors.
• DCN5xx-1 Series door closers are supplied with a hold open arm.
• DCN5xx-2 has a heavy duty parallel arm with a stop feature for door openings between 90° and 110°.
• DCN5xx-3 has a heavy duty parallel arm with a stop and thumb turn hold open feature for door openings between 90° and 110°.
• Packaging: one per box and four boxes per carton.
• 10 year limited warranty.
• Aluminum (689), Specify AL
• Dark Bronze (690), Specify DBZ
This item is available with different configurations. To customize to your specific needs contact us at email@example.com or (800) 776-3247
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.