Corbin Russwin Grade 1 Surface Door Closer, Pull Side Mount, Size 1 to 6
Call for Price
A variety of features makes this the choice for retrofitting, quick installation, and longevity.
Corbin Russwin offers a wide variety of arms, tracks and special brackets to meet special header/ frame conditions. The small footprint and unobtrusive cover are additional advantages to a versatile line of closers.
- Spring Power DC6200 closers: multi-sized; fully adjustable sizes 1 through 6. DC6400 closers: sizes 1 through 6; half-size adjustability.
- Cast-iron case with seamless cold headed steel spring tube.
- Arm Standard: forged steel.
- Spindle Heat-treated steel with a crowned gear set for increased efficiency.
- Piston 1-3/8″ diameter; precision machined, heat-treated steel.
- Springs Chrome silicon wire.
- UL / ULC / UL10c Listed for fire and cycle requirements.
- 15 Million Cycles Witnessed and verified by UL
- DC6200 Regular arm
- DC6210 Parallel arm – closers are tri-packed standard (for regular arm, top jamb or parallel arm mounting) unless specialty arm is requested.
- DC6220 Top jamb
- DC6230 Pull side track – Minimum 3″ top jamb required.
- DC6240 Push side trackListed in 689, BSP and WSP finishes
Call or email us to customize with additional finishes, sizes or configurations.
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.