LCN 9153 Benchmark Low-energy Electromechanical Automatic Operator for Double Doors
Grade 1 Regular Arm/Long Arm Electromechanical Benchmark Low Energy Door Operator, Push Side Mounting, Pairs of Doors
The 9150 Series provides easy access for people with disabilities, the elderly, or the frail. The Push ‘n Go technology permits non-switch activation. The Benchmark is a cost-effective solution for retrofitting an activated or manual door.
- 9150 series operator is shipped with motor gearboxes, control boxes, mounting plate, regular arms, metal cover, wood and machine screw packs.
- Pair of interior doors, surface mounted.
- ADA compliant.
- On/Off switch included as standard.
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 72” cover is standard.
- All potentiometers clearly labeled with their functions.
- LED lights indicate power to control box and motor gearbox.