Securitron TSB 36″ Touch Sense Bar
Call for Price
Touch Sense Bar
The TSB Touch Sense Bar provides touch-triggered release of magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. Touching the bar, even through light gloves or clothing, triggers and electronic sensor that releases the lock. For indoor use only, the TSB installs easily on all types of metal, aluminum or wood frame doors. Meets “no special tools or knowledge” criteria in code requirements.
- Can be field cut to accommodate non-standard openings up to 48″
- Activates a DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which will allow free egress, or initiates the delay on an exit delay timer
- Backup push button
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included
- Operates on either 12 or 24VDC
- Available ElectroLynx™ ready
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Current Draw: 40mA at rest; 25mA releasing
- Voltage: 12 or 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C]
- Shipping Weight: 7 to 9 lbs. depending on length
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.