LCN 4011 Series Surface Mounted Closer w Hold Open – Powder& Plated Finishes
Call for Price
- Standard 4020 series closer is shipped with regular arm, standard plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws. See the Options tab for options.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”.
- Non-sized cylinder (4021) adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”.
- Closer mounts top jamb (push side), specify right or left swinging door.
- 4021 cylinder meets ADA requirements.
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish.
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners.
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only.
- The 4020 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular or fusible link arms for self-closing doors.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
The 4010 is LCN’s best performing heavy duty closer designed specifically for institutional and other rugged high traffic applications.
Features and Benefits
- 4011 (adjustable 1-5)
- Cast Iron
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- All Weather Fluid
- LCN® Fast™ Power Adjust
- Fast & Accurate Installation
- UL & cUL Listed
- Includes 4010-3049 Hold-open arm; provides hold-open function, adjustable at elbow
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.