Intellikey System 4000 100002 Standard Controller Cylinder
Call for Price
INTELLIKEY Standard Controller
The Intelligent Lock Controller is the decision-making component of the INTELLIKEY system. The electronic controller communicates with the Intelligent Key to read the key’s programmed access information and decide if the key should be granted access.
There are controller housings available to fit any mounting arrangement.
- Small footprint suitable for surface mounting on most standard wood and hollow metal doors
- Battery operated (line power optional)
- Records an audit trail up to 1000 transactions
- Built-in real-time clock and calendar with DST adjustment
- Patented process protects against electrostatic discharge
- 2 cylinder ports for double cylinder application
- Electronic cylinders available to retrofit all standard mortise locksets and most rim cylinder applications
- Pre-assembled electronics and mounting plate
- Electronic lock cylinder with security cylinder collar
- Escutcheon and gasket
- Alkaline or lithium battery pack
- Coin cell battery for clock function
- Mounting hardware/fasteners
- External power interface
- 2 cylinder inputs
- Cams for use with Corbin Russwin®,Yale®, Sargent®, Adams Rite® and Schlage® locks
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.