HES 1006 Universal Electric Strike Body
The strongest most versatile electric strike available.
The 1006 series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. The dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction, enables it to exceed every standard developed for electric strikes. With multiple faceplate options, the 1006 will fully accommodate every lock designed to work within an ANSI 4-7/8″ strike plate. Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft-lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation, the 1006 is in a class of its own.
The 1006CLB includes the 1006 electric strike body plus faceplates and brackets that provide the same function as any of the following options:, J Option, K Option, KD Option, KM Option
Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft-lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation, the 1006 is in a class of its own.
• Stainless steel construction
• Tamper resistant
• Static strength 3070 lbs. (fail secure)
• Dynamic strength 350 ft-lbs. (fail secure)
• Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
• Fail secure (standard)
• Dual voltage 12 or 24VDC continuous duty
• Internally mounted solenoid
• Accommodates up to 1″ deadbolt
• Plug-in connector
• Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
• Trim enhancer
• Five year limited warranty
• .45 Amps at 12VDC continuous duty
• .25 Amps at24VDC continuous duty
Optional Features: LBM Latchbolt monitor • LBSM Latchbolt strike monitor