HES 4500C Series Complete Pac Electric Strike
Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
The 4500C series electric strike is designed for installation in 2″ UL 10C fire-rated frames with 1/2″ drywall penetration. The 4500C features a low profile 1-3/8″ depth, heavy-duty stainless steel construction. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 4500C to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of an HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 4500C includes a 4500 strike body and two interchangeable faceplates to accommodate most cylindrical and mortise latchbolts (without deadbolts).
The 4500C Series is a Complete One Box Solution:
.24 Amps @ 12 VDC/VAC
.12 Amps @ 24 VDC/VAC
DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 100 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC
- Two faceplates provided to accommodate a variety of locksets
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to a 3/4″ latchbolt
- Strike body depth 1-3/8″
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Five year limited warranty
LBM – Latchbolt monitor
LBSM – Latchbolt strike monitor