Corbin Russwin ED5400A Grade-1 3-Hour Fire-Listed Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
All exit devices manufactured by Corbin Russwin undergo rigorous testing, both in the lab and field, with testing procedures that go beyond industry standards. Abuse and cycle tests prove time and again the durability of the entire ED5000 series, and backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Exit Only (Corbin Russwin outside trim sold separately)
- Designed for standard width stile applications on wood and metal doors
- All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware.
- Three-hour fire-rated devices listed as fire exit hardware for A label and lesser class 8’ x 8’ double doors
- UL symbol on active case cover indicates listing
- Office Buildings
- ED5400 Panic
- ED5470 Panic
- ED5400A 3 Hour Fire Rated
- ED5470B 1-1/2 Hour Fire Rated