Corbin Russwin DC3210 Cast Iron Parallel Arm Door Closer
Call for Price
Grade 1 Surface Door Closer, Heavy-Duty Parallel, Push Side Mount, Size 1 to 6, Full Cover, Non-Handed
Ideal for high-traffic situations and has reliable latching for access control and fire code compliance.
THE DC3000 Series is a mid-priced, cost-effective choice. Ideal for virtually all door openings and draft conditions in both new construction and renovations, including schools and universities, health care, government, commercial/industrial, office/retail, transportation/utilities, hotels/conference centers, and religious.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 requirements
- Compliance with building and barrier-free codes
- Up to full 180° door opening
- One-piece seamless steel spring tube seals in hydraulic fluid
- Tapered valves allow precise adjustment
- Cast iron body
- Quik-Install™ mounting bracket speeds installation, reducing cost and errors
- Five-year limited warranty
- UL10C, UBC
- Powder painted arms and retrofit plates
- DC3200 Regular arm
- DC3210 Parallel arm
- DC3220 Top jamb
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.