The Arrow DCN300 Series surface applied door closers are an economical value for customers requiring convenience and security in an affordable package. They are ideally suited for retail or office buildings.
• DC314 closers are adjustable for spring sizes 1 through 4.
• DC325 closers are adjustable for spring sizes 2 through 5.
• UL/cUL listed.
• Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4
• Adjustable size closers may be adjusted to meet requirements of ADA and ANSI ICC A117.1.
• Cast aluminum body.
• Hardened steel rack and pinion.
• High tensile steel springs.
• Staked valves.
• Two non-critical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) control closing speed.
• Backcheck intensity valve.
• All temperature fluid.
• Full plastic cover available (sold separately).
• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount applications.
• Hold open arm available on adjustable closers – Specify: DC3xx-1
• Supplied with fully threaded wood screws, machine screws and thru-bolts for 1-3/4″ thick doors.
• Packaging: one per box and six boxes per carton.
• 10 year limited warranty.
• Aluminum (689), Specify AL
• Dark Bronze (690), Specify DBZ
This item is available with different configurations. To customize to your specific needs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 776-3247