ACSI C1510 Series Electric Cylindrical Locks/Modifications
Call for Price
SERIES C1520 ELECTRIC LOCKS/MODIFICATIONS
You supply the lock and ACSI supplies high quality UL Listed modifications to a wide range of manufacturers’ locksets.
Series 1500 electric locks provide safety and security for stair tower doors or controlled areas where both locking and latching are required. The Series 1500 locks allow remote electric locking or unlocking while conforming to life-safety codes.
Features and Specifications:
- UL Listed
- Fail Safe (Power Lock) – Outside trim is locked when power is applied and unlocked when power is removed (storeroom function when energized). Lockset will unlock in event of power failure (passage function).
- Fail Secure (Power Unlock) – Outside trim is unlocked when power is applied and locked when
- Power is removed. Lockset will lock in event of power failure.
- Continuous duty solenoids
- 24VDC, 24VAC, 12VDC, 12VAC, or pneumatic operation
- When key cylinders are provided in the locks, the latchbolt may be momentarily retracted with key even though electrically locked. NOTE: Locks that are electrically unlocked may not be locked via the key cylinder.
- Security Monitoring available
- Authorized Egress (Request to Exit) available
- Interface with Life-Safety Systems
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.