Master Lock 6851 PRO SERIES® INTERCHANGEABLE CORE PADLOCKS
Call for Price
The Master Lock No. 6851 ProSeries® Solid Body Padlock features a 2in (51mm) wide solid brass body to provide extra resistance in caustic, corrosive environments and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/8in (9mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Padlock is available with or without core with choice of 16 Small Format Interchangeable Cores to match this padlock to your door locks. Designed for commercial/industrial applications.
- Choice of 16 Small Format Interchangeable Cores to match this padlock to your door locks. See Related Information for options.
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- 2in (51mm) wide brass body provides extra corrosion resistance in caustic, corrosive, salty environments
- 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/8in (9mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Lock available with or without core. Accepts standard SFIC OEM cores.
- Rekeyable 6- and 7-pin core options.
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.