The American Lock No. A3261 Solid Steel Interchangeable Core padlock features a 2in (51mm) wide case hardened, chrome plated solid steel padlock and a 2in (51mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying. Padlock is available with or without core with a choice of 16 Small Format interchangeable core keyways including Best®, Arrow® & Falcon® to match this padlock to your door locks.
- 2in (51mm) wide chrome plated solid steel body
- Solid steel body resists cutting, sawing and corrosion
- 2in (51mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism that resists pulling and prying
- Small Format Interchangeable Core padlock – 16 keyway options available