Surface vertical rod, Listed to UL10C for Fire, no dogging, 3’0” door.
Wide Stile SVR exit device with 3/4” toggle latch top, and 5/8” travel drop bolt on the bottom. Use for wide stile double door applications.
Features & Benefits
- Cast chassis support for increased strength
- Cush spring quiets in both directions
- Compression spring for touch bar return
- Heavy-Duty flush end cap for pry resistance
- 6-Finishes: 605(US3), 606(US4), 613(US10B), 622(US19), 626(US26D), 630(US32D)
- Patent Pending
- Motorized Latch Retraction
- Request to Exit/Signal Switch
- Alarmed Exit
- Latch Bolt Monitor
- ISMC Connector
- UL 305
- UL 10C and CAN/ULC-S104 listed 3-hour fire door, for double doors up to 8′ x 8′ (LBR), 8′ x 10′ (single or double egress pair)
- Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1
- FL #40297 +50/-50 psf 8080 18ga Pair
- Complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings
Country of Origin
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign material.
- Meets requirements of the Buy American Act as a COTS product manufactured in the United States