Master Lock 6521WO Series Shrouded Laminated Steel Rekeyable Interchangeable Core Padlock Less Cylinder
Call for Price
The Master Lock No. 6521 ProSeries® Weather Tough® Shrouded Padlock features a 2-1/8in (54mm) heavy steel body to withstand physical attack and a 3/4in (19mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Padlock is available with or without core with a choice of 16 Small Format Interchangeable Cores to match this padlock to your door looks – accepts standard SFIC OEM cores. The exclusive cover protects from water, ice, dirt and grime.
- Choice of 16 Small Format Interchangeable Cores to match this padlock to your door locks. See Related Information for options.
- Iron shroud protects shackle from bolt cutters
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- 2-1/8in (54mm) heavy steel body withstands physical attack
- 3/4in (19mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Lock available with or without core. Accepts standard SFIC OEM cores.
- Rekeyable 6- and 7-pin core options.
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.