Master Lock 6400SHENT BLUETOOTH® PADLOCK
Call for Price
The Master Lock No. 6421 ProSeries® Weather Tough® Covered Laminated Padlock features a 2-1/8in (54mm) heavy steel body to withstand physical attack and a 1-1/8in (29mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Padlock is available with or without core with a choice of 16 Small Format Interchangeable Cores to match this padlock to your door looks – accepts standard SFIC OEM cores. The exclusive cover protects from water, ice, dirt and grime.
The Master Lock No. 6400SHENT Bluetooth® Shrouded Shackle Padlock features a 2-7/16in (62mm) wide metal body for durability and security. The 11/32in (9mm) diameter shrouded shackle offers 3/4in (20mm) vertical clearance and is made of boron alloy with an anti-cut shackle shroud, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. Weather cover provides enhanced weather resistance against snow, rain and temperature extremes. The Master Lock Vault Enterprise system is designed to support many locks and users with unmatched security, simplicity and accountability. Administrators control individual or system-wide lock access with our convenient web interface, while users enjoy simple, secure access to assigned locks or lock boxes.
- Includes Master Lock Vault Enterprise IOS and Android app, and web interface, designed for business applications working with many locks and many users.
- Use your smartphone to open and manage your lock with the Master Lock Vault Enterprise app.
- Backup access using numeric code on lock keypad.
- No keys to lose, no combinations to forget. No unauthorized key duplication.
- Share access with others – temporary or permanent.
- Easily monitor access with robust data and audit trails.
- Low battery notification and reminder on padlock and in app.
- Comes with easy to replace CR123A battery.
- Shackle shroud for superior cut resistance.
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.