Master Lock 6271 PRO SERIES® HIDDEN SHACKLE PADLOCKS
Call for Price
The Master Lock No. 6321 ProSeries® Shrouded Padlock features a 2-1/8in (54mm) heavy steel body that withstands physical attack and a 3/4in (19mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Ideal for transportation and industrial applications, the iron shroud protects the shackle from bolt cutters and a dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying. The high security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- Lock body conceals shackle – defeats attempts to pry and cut
- 2-7/8in (73mm) wide reinforced die cast body withstands forcible attacks
- 3/8in (9mm) diameter boron alloy shackle
- High security, rekeyable 6-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick
- Replaces A2000 and A2001 locks
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.