The Master Lock No. 3KA Laminated Steel Padlocks, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – feature a 1-9/16in (40mm) reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 3/4in (19mm) tall, 9/32in (7mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications and the non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking. Keyed alike padlocks available to order to match other locks with the W1 cylinder.
- Ideal for marine and other harsh environments
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated brass body offers excellent corrosion resistance
- 15/16in (24mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking