Marks USA M9900 Series Rim Exit Devices
M9900 Exit Devices from Marks USA offer a simple, heavy-duty, easily installed solution where high-quality panic & fire listed hardware is needed. These extremely durable, Grade 1 exit devices are perfect for high impact applications such as schools, universities & other institutional or commercial buildings, and retrofit all popular preps. The heavy-duty cast chassis provides superior durability, while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards. To help alleviate the problem of end caps breaking off due to abuse from carts, they have a mitered steel flush mounted Panic Protector End Cap.
• Doors: 1 3/4” thick standard
• End Cover: Stainless steel beveled “Panic Protector” design
• Strike: Roller strike
• Rail Assembly: Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel
• Dead latch Bolt: Stainless Steel 3/4” throw.
• Dead latch Bolt: Stainless Steel 5/8”.
• Dogging feature: Allen Key (M9900)
• UL listed: For “Panic Hardware” and Fire Rated Model 3 hour fire doors up to 38” x 86”.
• ANSI: ANSI 156.3 (2001), requirements for Grade 1
• 3 Hour Fire Rating
• Finished: Stainless steel satin finish