LCN 2011-HBUMP Concealed Heavy Duty Closer – Hold Open Track with Bumper – Powder Coat Finish
Call for Price
- Standard 4020 series closer is shipped with regular arm, standard plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws. See the Options tab for options.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”.
- Non-sized cylinder (4021) adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”.
- Closer mounts top jamb (push side), specify right or left swinging door.
- 4021 cylinder meets ADA requirements.
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish.
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners.
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only.
- The 4020 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular or fusible link arms for self-closing doors.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
LCN 2010 Series
The concealed 2010 Series is a heavy duty closer designed to provide complete concealment. The single lever arm and roller assembly provide smooth, quiet door control and the choice of finishes and track functions meet virtually all architectural requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Standard 2010 series closer shipped with standard arm, standard track, metal finish plate and wood and machine screw pack
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Handed for right or left swinging doors
- For aluminum, hollow metal, or wood, doors and frames
- Aluminum frame requires minimum 4” x 4” (102 mm) tube
- Closers to meet ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on arm, fasteners and finish plate
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions
Comes standard with:
- Cast iron Cylinder Assembly with Mounting Plate (CYL)
- Hold Open Track with Bumper (HBUMP)
- Screw package: STDTRK and BUMP tracks: Wood and Machine Screws (WMS)
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.