HES 712 Folger Adam Electric Strike for Latchbolt Locks
The 700 series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications. The 712 series is designed to accommodate 1/2″ throw latchbolts, and the 712-75 is designed to accommodate 3/4″ latchbolts.
- .29 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .15 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Horizontally adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- 1/2” keeper depth (712 and 732)<
- 3/4″ keeper depth (712-75 and 732-75)
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty<
- Fail Safe
- LBMLCM – Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor
For use with 1/2″ to 5/8″ throw latchbolts in hollow metal frame applications. 1/2″ PK keeper standard
712-75 – For use with 1/2″, 5/8″or 3/4″ throw latchbolts in hollow metal frame applications.3/4″ PK keeper standard
732 – For use with 1/2″ to 5/8″ throw latchbolts in wood frame applications. Features an offset solenoid. PK keeper standard
732-75 – For use with 1/2″, 5/8″ or 3/4″ throw latchbolts in wood frame applications. Features an offset solenoid. 3/4″ PK keeper standard
Models: 712-75, 732-75, 742-75 (LBMLCM) Compatible with SARGENT 78/8200 Series or BEST 40 Series mortise lock with a 3/4” latchbolt, consult customer support regarding use with other manufacturers. When using with a 3/4” keeper latchbolt detection will be dependent on the door gap not exceeding 1/8” in order to ensure functionality.
*Note: These products will require relocation of the center line when used with mortise locks. Consult HES customer support regarding use with Best 40 Series.
** Note: When using LBMLCM with a 1/2″ or 5/8″ keeper latchbolt detection may be dependent on the door gap.
This item in 630 finish. Contact us for additional finishes