Glynn-Johnson 90 Series Surface Overhead Door – Size 6
The 90 Series holders and stops are extremely versatile and can be used in conjunction with most surface-applied door closers. All models incorporate a heavy-duty channel/slide-arm design and offset jamb bracket. This unique design allows for simple field modification of functions, should user requirements change.
The provided templates allow for variable mounting positions, ranging from 85° to 110° hold open/stop angle. These templates are designed for installation in almost all types of doors, including doors with conventional butt-type hinges or specialty hinges.
When the hold-open function is not a requirement, stop-only models provide a reliable method of door control. Stop-only models provide the same shock absorbing capability as hold-open models. The stop-only model may be used on fire doors.
- Opening size with doors hung with: Butts/offset pivots: 45-1/16″ – 54″ | Center pivots: 51-1/16″ – 59″
- Non-handed design for simple installation and stocking
- Improved compatibility with door closers for better door control and less wear and tear on all of the door hardware
- Available in a heavy gauge brass and 300 Series stainless steel or steel, to offer the broadest range of finishes in the industry to complement any design
- Brass and stainless steel offer the highest resistance to corrosion for a longer lasting product in a variety of weather conditions
- Other base materials are suitable for normal interior use