W101 Grade 2 Passage Cylindrical Lock, Non-Keyed, Standard Rose, Non-handed
The W Series medium-duty cylindrical locks feature two lever styles, two knob styles and two rose diameters to match most commercial door trims. Ideal for low-traffic doorways, the W Series can be used in retail, multi-family, mix-use, government and industrial applications.
The W Series is UL listed and meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2 standards for durability. Interchangeable cores remove for quick and convenient re-keying and are compatible with cores built by other manufacturers. The W Series delivers a quality product at a value price point and is versatile enough to fit various applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grade 2 construction for reliable performance and durability
- Heavy-duty torsion springs to prevent lever sag
- Non-handed design
- Does not require field disassembly for re-handing, allowing for easy installation and maintenance
- Priced to provide value for low-traffic, low-budget doors and projects
- Interchangeable cores are available and remove for quick, convenient re-keying and are compatible with cores built by other manufacturers
- 10-year limited warranty
- Levers are solid pressure cast zinc finished to match mating parts
- Rose options include standard and small sizes and are wrought brass or bronze installed over steel through-bolted rose inserts
- A spring-loaded retainer secures lever
- A secure side retainer cannot be depressed without a key that operates the lock
- Seven lever options are available, including: Avalon, Dane, Quantum, Boardwalk, Broadway, Latitude & Longitude
ANSI/BHMA: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2.
UL: Listed for 3-hour fire door, A label.
Functions: 11 commercial functions available.
Rose size: Standard rose diameter 3 3⁄8″. Small rose diameter 2 9⁄16″.
Finishes: 8 options available. See page 6 for finish color and comparative chart.
Door thickness: 1 3⁄8″ to 1 3⁄4″ standard.
Backset: Standard rose – 2 3⁄4″ backset; Small rose – 2 3⁄8″ backset.
Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold-formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
Attachment: Lock chassis secured to door by two screws which pass through a steel rose insert inside and thread directly into the outer rose-mounting assembly, and two screws that screw into the chassis assembly.
Handing: Locks are non-handed.
Trim: Roses are heavy wrought brass or bronze, installed over steel rose inserts which are through-bolted. Levers are pressure-cast zinc (solid levers-no-inserts) finished to match mating parts.
Latches: 1/2″ bolt projection made of stainless steel and UL listed for 3-hour door assemblies. Latches have self-adjusting fronts to accommodate beveled or flat doors. Standard rose: 2 3⁄8″ backset with 1″ x 2-1⁄4″ latch face or 2 3⁄4″ backset with 1-1/8″ x 2-1⁄4″ latch face. Small rose: 2 3⁄4″ backset with 1-1⁄8″ x 2-1⁄4″ latch face.
Strikes: 4-7⁄8″ x 1-1⁄4″ ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard. Consult Options and Accessories section for other available strikes, sizes and configurations.
Screws: Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.