Falcon T581 Cylindrical Lock Storeroom Function
Call for Price
T Series Grade 1 Cylindrical Lever Locks – T581
Grade 1 Storeroom Cylindrical Lock, Key in Lever Cylinder, Standard Rose, Non-Handed
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4” to 2-1/8” standard. Thin door adapter kit (A30775-000-00) available for doors thinner than 1-3/4”, please specify door thickness.
- Backset: 2-3/4” standard. 2-3/8” also available. Link (A22161-005-10) available for 5” backset.
- Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
- Attachment: Lock chassis secured to door by threaded mounting nuts. Completely preassembled outer trim and inner spindle assembly are through-bolted over chassis using (2) 10-32 screws. Adding rose and lever to inner spindle assembly completes installation.
- Handing: Locks are non-handed.
- Cylinders: Drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5. Pinning in 6 chambers available when specified, at no cost. 7-pin cylinders also available. Cylinder assemblies removable to rekey. Also available with 6 or 7-pin interchangeable core cylinders. Cylinder housings and plugs machined from solid brass. Springs are phosphor bronze. Two nickel silver keys furnished standard. Interchangeable core design is available for small format (SFIC) and large format for most manufacturers.
- Keyways: “G” keyway standard on conventional cylinders. “A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders. Also available with some optional keyways.
- Trim: Roses are heavy wrought brass or bronze, installed over pressure cast rose inserts which are through-bolted through door. Levers are pressure cast (solid levers–no inserts) material finished to match mating parts.
- Latches: 9/16” bolt projection, UL listed with latch faceplates 2-1/4” x 1-1/8” with square corners standard. 3/4” projection, UL listed latch with 2-3/4” backset also available. Adjustable front standard.
- Strikes: 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard.
- Screws: Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
- Electrified Functions: Available in 24 VDC .185 AMP.
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.