Falcon 1794-HB-P Touch Bar Exit Device – Hold Back – Pushpad Device
Call for Price
1790 Series Touch Bar Exit Device
The 1790 Series rim device is typically used in applications where maintenance is a concern, since the rim device has fewer parts and pieces than other exit devices. This results in less maintenance and adjustment. The streamlined design has no openings for chains, reducing code infringements risks and offers increased building security by eliminating tampering and forced entry via coat hangers and other tools. The 1790 Series may also be used to retrofit a 2090 Series crossbar device.
Features and Benefits
- Includes TD35 Strike
- Device is 36″ x 7″ Standard
- 9970 Pull 179CA with rim cylinder
- Door thickness – 1-3/4″
- Cast metal cover plates and end caps provide durability in demanding applications
- Various options, functions, trims and finishes allow for tailoring to any facility needs – Contact us for customizations
- Designed for medium to high use and abuse in institutional applications like schools, hospitals and government facilities
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.