Corbin Russwin ED4200 Narrow Stile Rim Exit Device
Call for Price
Narrow Stile Surface Rim Exit Device, 36″
Designed for applications on narrow stile full glass, aluminum and metal doors in high-use and high-abuse situations.
ED4000 Series devices can be teamed with a variety of Corbin Russwin trims to provide desired functions, styles and finishes in new construction and renovations.
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements
- Easy-to-use pushpad for quick egress and ADA compliance
- Low projection for barrier-free code compliance
- Heavy-duty construction
- Quiet operation
- Closed on all sides – no projecting parts to inhibit egress
- Devices accommodate various function trims for flexibility
- Through-bolted trims for strength, security, durability, smooth operation and easy installation
- Wide range of designs and finishes to match other Corbin Russwin products
- One-point dogging
- Devices satisfy UL/cUL safety requirements
- ED4400 Panic
- ED4400M Panic
- ED4400MA 3 Hour Fire Rated
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.