Cal-Royal F5000EO Panic Rim Exit Device – Fire-rated
Call for Price
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 2 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Available in standard functions. Lever and knob trims are Grade 2 construction with an optional clutch freewheeling mechanism. Rose covers 161 cut out.
- For Doors – 1 ¾” thick standard. 3 ¾” minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 938 strike and pull or lever trims.
- Chassis – Steel (Panic & Fire Grade)
- Cover – Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out
- Mounting – Furnished standard with wood and machine screws. Available with thru-bolts on request. Thru bolts are standard packaging on fire-rated devices.
- End Cap – Steel construction
- Hand – Non-Handed, center hub.
- Latch Bolt – Stainless steel ¾” throw
- Spring – Steel throughout
- ANSI Standard – A156.3, Grade 1
- Rail Assembly – Heavy gauge steel, painted.
- Strike – 938 packed standard.
- Dogging Feature – Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices.
- Mullion – Available.
- UL and ULC Listed – 5000 Series for panic. F5000 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 3′ x 7′ single doors and 6′ x 7′ double doors for up to 3-hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Finish – Aluminum (ALUM), Stainless Steel (US32D)
- Anti-Microbial Coating – Available on US32D only. Use part # ANTB-EXIT
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.