Cal-Royal CR3000 Series Keypad Door Lock
Call for Price
Latchbolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is made inoperative by push button rocker. When outside lever is locked, latchbolt may be retracted by key from outside or by rotating inside lever
Grade 1 Heavy Duty Digital Keypad Door Lock, Less Core
|Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA / ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, GRADE 1||Passage Mode|
|Easy Installation & Programming||Weather Resistant|
|Long-Life Battery Operation||Buzzer & Led Indicators|
|2 Remote Switches||Anti-Tamper Lockout|
|Interchangeable Core||Clutch Technology|
|Master Code||Non-Handed, Reversible|
|10 Manager Codes||Enable & Disable Users Mode|
|1 Sub-Master Code||Tactile Metal Keypad|
|90 User Codes||User Friendly|
|5 Service Codes|
- DOOR RANGES 1 ⅜” to 2” thickness.
- BACKSET 2 ¾” Standard, 2 ⅜”, 3 ¾”, 5” and 2 ¾” anti-friction latch with ¾” throw for pair of fire doors optional.
- LATCH FACEPLATE Standard 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ¾” backset. Optional 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ⅜” backset.
- STRIKES ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strike available on request.
- ANSI STANDARDS Meets or exceeds BHMA/ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 requirements.
- POWER SUPPLY 4 AA Batteries (comes standard in packing)
- CLUTCH Clutch technology allows turning of lever without retracting the latch, thus prolonging the life of the lock by reducing stress on the spindle and other parts.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon / Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High-Security Cylinders.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC) Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON, and ARROW. Prefix “IC” before part number.
- WEATHER RESISTANT All models are weather-resistant for temperature ranges of +158○F to -22○F (+70○C to -30○C).
- KEYPAD 12 programmable buttons for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage, and emergency or service codes.
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.