Best 9K37IN-15 Interchangeable Core Intruder Lever Lockset
Call for Price
Best 9K37IN-15-D-S3 Interchangeable Core Intruder Lever Lockset
This item: Backset: 2-3/4″ 7-pin housing accepts all Best cores, Intruder Function, Contour angle with return Lever, 3-1/2″ Convex Rose, S3 ANSI strike – multiple finish options
- Extra Heavy Duty, ANSI/BHMA Certified Grade 1
- ADA Compliant – 3 Hour Fire-Rated
- Intruder Function – Double keyed, Less Cores
The premium lock for quality, performance, and security.
Building on BEST’s legacy of innovation, the 9K series cylindrical lock combines top-quality materials and exceptional craftsmanship into a tough, dependable, long-lasting security solution. We designed the 9K series to be low maintenance, easy to install, durable, and secure. And our range of available styles and finishes ensures that the 9K delivers design aesthetics to match a wide variety of applications.
- For versatile applications, lever by knob trim variations are available.
- Rose locking pin and rose assembly design offers great torque resistance. It prevents the locking pin from twisting, bending, or breaking under attack.
- The innovative design of the slotted key release cam and locking lug assembly create maximum attack resistance. Even though damaged, the lock still allows key access. In addition, the lever is fully functional from the inside. The hub-mounted torsion spring and strong retractor springs help prevent lever sag and offer a smooth and snappy operation.
- Strong through-bolt mounting studs increase torque resistance. Heavy rose liner material is highly attack resistant.
- Strong retractor springs provide resistance to lever sag.
- Zinc hubs with a shrouded locking lug, guaranteeing higher quality and increased torque resistance.
- The outside lever sleeve is a seamless one piece construction made of a hardened steel alloy that provides additional reinforcement in
the locking lug slot.
- Lost Motion feature available allowing 45º lever rotation in either direction without engaging retractor assembly.
- Interchangeable core allows for quick re-keying and customized masterkeying.
Backset – 2 3/4” standard, 3 3/4” and 5” available.
Chassis – Critical latch and chassis components are brass or corrosion-treated steel. 2 1/16” diameter to fit 2 1/8” hole in door (Conforms to ANSI A115.2). Lost Motion feature available as an option.
Door thickness – Available for 1 3/4” to 2 1/4” doors only. Spacers available for 1 3/8” doors.
Roses – C – 3” Convex, D – 3 1/2” Convex, K – 3” Convex-no ring, L – 3 1/2” Convex-no ring
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.