Arrow E Series Occupancy Indicator
Call for Price
Standard E60 Features:
The Arrow E Series status indicator deadbolt provides the ultimate in privacy assurance with bold visual indicators on both the inside and outside of the door. The Arrow E Series status indicator uses an emergency key override to unlock the door from the outside in case of emergency. This product is ideal for use in public restrooms, dressing rooms, nursing mothers’ rooms and other areas requiring visual communication of use and assured privacy.
- Housing – Solid one-piece construction with a decorative scalp.
- Thru-bolting – Supplied with two 1/4″ steel thru-bolts.
- Deadbolt – 1″ (25mm) throw, solid steel deadbolt with hardened, free spinning, steel pin insert.
- Backset – 2-3/8″ (60mm), 2-3/4″ (70mm)
- Deadbolt Fronts – 2-1/4″ (57mm) x 1″ (25mm) standard for 2-3/8″ (60mm) backset, 2-1/4″ (57mm) x 1-1/8″ (29mm) standard for 2-3/4″ (70mm) backset. Drive-in deadbolts are available.
- Doors – 1-3/8″ (35mm) to 1-3/4″ (44mm) thick standard.
- Strikes – Supplied standard with the #395 strike kit (includes #345 metal frame strike and #346 wood frame strike).
- Handing – Shipped for right hand door installation. Converts for left hand door use with easy to follow instructions. No tools required.
- Emergency Key – The deadbolt can be unlocked from the outside with a emergency key.
This item is available with different configurations. To customize to your specific needs contact us at email@example.com or (800) 776-3247
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.