Arrow D Series Cylinder Thumbturn Function
Call for Price
Standard D61 Features:
- BHMA Certified A156.5, Grade 1, UL Listed
- Door Thickness Fits 1-3/8″ – 1-3/4″, factory set for 1-3/4″
- Strike Standard: 1-1/8″ x 2-1/4″; alternate strikes available
- Latch Standard: 2-3/4″ backset, 1-1/8″ front; alternate bolts available
- Cylinder Standard: 6-pin, solid brass, 2 nickel-silver keys; IC prep available
- Case of 12
Arrow D Series deadlocks are engineered to perform under the most extreme conditions where security is critical. The Grade 1 extra heavy duty deadlock surpasses the demands of industrial, institutional and commercial applications.
- Housing: Two-piece housing, with free-spinning outer ring to prevent wrenching. Concealed mounting screws are standard on double cylinder functions.
- Deadbolt: 1″ (25.40 mm), solid steel deadbolt throw with hardened steel pin.
- Backset: 2-3/8″ (60.32 mm), 2-3/4″ (69.85 mm).
- Deadbolt fronts: 2-1/4″ (57.15 mm) x 1″ (25.40 mm) standard for 2-3/8″ (60.32 mm) backset, 2-1/4″ (57.15 mm) x 1-1/8″ (28.57 mm) standard for 2-3/4″ (69.85 mm) backset. Drive-in deadbolts are available.
- Doors: 1-3/8″ (34.925 mm) to 1-3/4″ (44.45 mm) thick standard.
- Strikes: Supplied standard with #395 strike pack (metal and wood).
- Handing: All functions are reversible.
- Cylinder, Standard: Solid brass, Arrow “A” keyway, drilled for 6 pins, pinned to 5. Supplied with two keys. Available in Schlage CS keyway.*
- Cylinder Options: Accepts 6 or 7 pin interchangeable cores. Supplied less cores. Will accept Best™ or Falcon™ type cores.
- Finish: US3, US4, US5A, US10, US10BE, US10B, US26, US26D.
This item is available with different configurations. To customize to your specific needs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 776-3247
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.