Arrow 5016N Door Closer – Standard Arm
Call for Price
The Arrow 5016N Series Surface Applied Door Closers are ideal for use in commercial and institutional facilities where there is a demand for reliability and flexibility. Arrow offers multiple options for compliance with barrier-free codes for interior or exterior doors.
• 5016N closers are adjustable for spring sizes 1 through 6, Standard Arm or Hold Open Arm.
• UL/cUL listed.
• UL10C listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997).
• Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4 and ANSI ICC A117.1.
• Cast aluminum body.
• Hardened steel rack and pinion.
• High tensile steel springs.
• Staked valves
• Two non-critical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) control closing speed.
• Backcheck intensity valve.
• All temperature fluid.
• Available with a full plastic cover or a slim plastic cover (specify “S” suffix)..
• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount applications.
• Hold open arm available on adjustable closers.
• Available with optional delayed action adjusted with separate independent valve. Delays door closing to allow unimpeded passage through the opening. Specify “D” suffix
• Supplied with machine screws, fully threaded self-reaming/tapping screws, sleeve nuts and thru-bolts for 1-3/4″ thick doors.
• 10 year limited warranty.
• Aluminum (689), Specify AL
• Dark Bronze (690), Specify DBZ
• Light Bronze (691), Specify LBZ
• Gold (696), Specify GL
• Black (693), Specify BLK
This item is available with different configurations. To customize to your specific needs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 776-3247
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.