Arrow 3900 Series Rim Panic Device less Pull Trim – Classroom Function
Call for Price
The Arrow 3900 Mortise Exit Device provides an architectural grade solution at a price you can afford.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for accident hazard (panic) standard.
- Fire Exit hardware for hollow metal doors, UL and CUL listed for 3 hour, A label and lesser doors, Prefix “F” before part number.
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- Fire Exit Hardware for wood doors, listed up to 1-1/2 hour, B label doors
- All exit devices comply with life safety code NFPA 101.
- All fire rated devices comply with fire door and window code NFPA80.
- Chassis: Non-ferrous alloy
- Chassis cover: Cold drawn brass, bronze or stainless steel
- Door Types: Wood or metal
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″ (44.45 mm) standard up to 2-1/4″ (57.15 mm) available
- Stile: 4-1/2″ (144.30 mm) minimum
- Mounting: Supplied with wood and machine screws. Available with thru bolts.
- Handing: Handed. Specify LHRB or RHRB
- Dogging: Allen type standard. Available with cylinder dogging (prefix “CD”)
- Latchbolt: Brass, 3/4″ (19.05 mm) throw
- Rail: Roll-formed brass, bronze or stainless steel
- Rail Projection: 3-1/4″ (82.55 mm) maximum
This item is available with different configurations. To customize to your specific needs contact us at email@example.com or (800) 776-3247
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.