Arrow 3880 Series Rim Panic Device with Trim – Classroom Function – Lever Trim
Call for Price
The Arrow 3880 Rim Exit Device provides an architectural grade solution at a price you can afford.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for accident hazard (panic) standard.
- Fire Exit hardware for hollow metal doors, UL and CUL listed for 3 hour, A label and lesser doors, Prefix “F” before part number.
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- Fire Exit Hardware for wood doors, listed up to 1-1/2 hour, B label doors
- All exit devices comply with life safety code NFPA 101.
- All fire rated devices comply with fire door and window code NFPA80.
- Certification BHMA A156.3, Grade 1, available UL Listed
- Door Thickness 1-3/4″, 30″ Standard Width
- Cylinder (where applicable) Standard: 6-pin, solid brass, 2 nickel-silver keys; IC prep available
- Handing Right-hand Reverse (RR) or Left-hand Reverse (LR)
This item is available with different configurations. To customize to your specific needs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 776-3247
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.