The American Lock No. A50KA Solid Steel Padlock with BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 2in (51mm) wide solid steel body and a 1-1/8in (29mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. A dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying while the 5-pin non-rekeyable cylinder with serrated pins is virtually impossible to pick.
- BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology protects against surreptitious bump attacks
- Keyed Alike – order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the APCT12 cylinder
- 2in (50mm) wide chrome plated solid steel body resists cutting, sawing and corrosion
- 1-1/8in (28mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Non-rekeyable 5-pin APTC12 cylinder helps prevent picking