American Lock A3561KA SOLID BRASS PADLOCKS 1-3/4in Solid Brass Interchangeable Core Padlock with 2in Shackle, Keyed Alike
Call for Price
The American Lock No. A3561KA Solid Brass Interchangeable Core padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid brass body and a 2in (51mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying. Padlock is available with or without core with a choice of 16 Small Format interchangeable core keyways including Best®, Arrow® & Falcon® to match this padlock to your door locks.
- Keyed Alike – order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other Small Format Interchangeable Core locks with the same keyway
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid brass body
- Brass body provides extra corrosion resistance in caustic, corrosive, salty environments
- 2in (51mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism that resists pulling and prying
- Small Format Interchangeable Core padlock – 16 keyway options available
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.