The American Lock No. A2010NKA Hidden Shackle Padlock with BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 2-7/8in (72mm) wide case hardened solid steel lockbody to withstand forcible attacks. The 6-pin tumbler, rekeyable cylinder provides superior pick resistance and tens of thousands of key changes. Flat back design is tapped and threaded to allow for attachment to either high security has A801 or A802.
- BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology protects against surreptitious bump attacks
- Keyed Alike – order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the APT2001 cylinder
- Hidden shackle padlock design provides maximum security against drilling, sawing and crowbars
- Precision machined from high quality solid steel. Flat back design
- Triple plated for superior corrosion protection
- Rekeyable 6-pin APT2001 cylinder provides superior pick resistance
- Replaces A2500 lock