ABUS – 72/30 Safety Padlocks, Keyed Different -1″ Shackle
Call for Price
With the 72/30 padlock for industry and trade, you create more security in the workplace.
The 72/30 padlock is an extremely heat resistant padlock available in a variety of colors and is a great complement to the 74 safety locks. The 72/30 serves as an excellent complement to the 74 safety locks. Whether aluminum, stainless steel, or high-quality steel, the right choice of shackle is available for every need. It can also be combined with the 74 in a locking system. The 72/30 significantly helps to protect your employees. Firstly, with the key-retaining feature: The key can only be pulled out when the padlock is actually locked. This protects against unauthorized access. Secondly, with the ability to designate keys, because eight different colors provide clear organization and prevent confusion. In addition to the different colors, our high-quality and clearly legible laser engravings can make it clear which person or purpose is assigned to the individual padlock.
- Solid, anodized aluminum body
- Shackle made of steel with NANO PROTECT™ plating, also available in stainless steel or aluminum or with flexible steel cable
- 5-pin precision cylinder
- Cylinder can be rekeyed to match an existing key
- Available keyed alike, master keyed and grand master keyed
- Key-retaining (Lock retains key until locked)
- Product is ULE-validated
- Additional Shackle Lengths: 1 31/32″
- Colors: red, blue, green, yellow, brown, violet, silver, black, orange
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.