Other Lock Features:
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Locked and unlocked LED indicators
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button
- Alarm release feature
- Code Free entry feature
- Tested to Grade 2 ANSI – A156.2 / A156.25
- UK Fire Kit available for 30 or 60 minute fire doors (see spares)
* Codelocks Data Management Software requires Microsoft Windows Operating System
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals:
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.