The Master Lock No. 2001 high security combination padlock provides three times the security of competitive products. Enhanced security features such as a dual ball bearing, deadbolt locking mechanism, hardened, boron alloy shackle and a reinforced stainless steel outer case provide protection against attacks. Designed to fit lockers with a padlock eye of at least 11/32in (9mm) diameter, these locks provide thousands of possible combinations.
- High security combination lock
- 2-3/16in (56mm) wide double-armored stainless steel body
- Fully recessed dial resists knock off attempts
- 1in (25mm) hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Double ball bearing locking resists prying and rapping
- Easy 3-number dialing with automatic scrambling feature to prevent reopening of lock