- Standard, top jamb (pull side) mounted 4630 series closer shipped with single lever (standard) arm, metal cover, standard track, and wood and machine screw pack. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215 of the Catalog
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode).
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’0” and exterior doors to 3’0”.
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 4630 has easily accessible switches to provide on/off and continuous hold open functions. 4630CS provides concealed on/off power switch. Control module provides all timing and sequential door functions, electric strike controls and adjustments for opening speed and force.
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish, end caps are black.
- Optional plated finish on cover, arm, and fasteners.
4630 Series is UL and cUL listed withstandard arm for self-closing doors and meets the provisions of ANSI Standards A117.1, A156.19, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.