- Standard 4020 series closer is shipped with regular arm, standard plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws. See the Options tab for options.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”.
- Non-sized cylinder (4021) adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”.
- Closer mounts top jamb (push side), specify right or left swinging door.
- 4021 cylinder meets ADA requirements.
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish.
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners.
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only.
- The 4020 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular or fusible link arms for self-closing doors.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
LCN 4011 Series Surface Mounted Closer – Powder& Plated Finishes
$568.00 – $1,130.00
The 4010 is LCN’s best performing heavy duty closer designed specifically for institutional and other rugged high traffic applications.
Features and Benefits
- 4011 (adjustable 1-5)
- Cast Iron
- Forged Steel Main Arm
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- All Weather Fluid
- LCN® Fast™ Power Adjust
- Fast & Accurate Installation
- UL & cUL Listed
689, 690, 691, 693, 695, 696, 652, 616, 632, 633, 639, 646, 651