- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS – Full length 4-3/4″ lever handle with 3/8″ return on GN and SPA Design. Rose diameter 3-1/2″. Key removable outside lever for fast rekeying. Non-handed levers. Concealed mounting screws.
- CLUTCH – Free turning handle in the lock position without retracting the latch, to deter breaking of handle.
- APPLICATIONS – For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES – 1 3/8″ to 1 3/4″ thickness. 2″ to 2 1/4″ thickness also available on request.
- HOUSING –Cold Rolled Steel and Zinc Dichromate finish for rust resistance with precision cast steel retractor. 2 1/8″ diameter bore.
- STRIKES –ASA 1 1/4″ x 4 7/8″ standard. Other strikes available upon request.
- TRIM – Thru-bolted assembly through door with separate spring cage for each lever.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS – 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60,
Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A,
Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal HSK High Security Cylinders.
- ANSI STANDARDS – Meets or exceeds BHMA/ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, grade 1 requirements. Exceeds 800,000 cycles.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC) –Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Also available with Schlage large format cylinder. For Schlage format, replace ICCGN with ICGYS.
- LATCH OPTIONS – 2 3/4″ standard, brass with 1/2″ throw. 2 3/8″, 3 3/4″and 5″ backset optional. GND750 deadlatch reversible for flat and beveled door. 3/4″ throw anti-friction deadlatch for pair of fire doors.
- LATCH FACEPLATE – Standard 2 1/4″ x 1 1/8″ for 2 3/4″ backset. Optional 2 1/4″ x 1″ for 2 3/8″ backset.