Lockey P1100-AL Powder Coated Panic Bar
Call for Price
The Lockey PB1100 ‘touch bar’ style exit device is suitable for all doors (aluminum, hollow metal and wood) where there is no projection on the face. Manufactured of extruded anodized aluminum, the PB1100 is durable enough for the most demanding applications. A rim cylinder is not included and the PB1100 can be used in conjunction with any of the panic trims listed below.
– ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Series Grade 1 Certified
– Complies with ANSI A117.a ADA requirements
– UL/cUL Listed
– Narrow Stile 2 1/2” – Door Thickness: 1 3/4” (standard)
– Device Length: 33” (36” doors) or 42” (48” doors)
– Field-sizable – Can be cut to 27”
– Latch Bolt: Stainless Steel powder metallurgy with 11/16” throw
– Deadlocking Latch: Stainless Steel powder metallurgy with 9/16” throw
– Weather resistant
– Materials: Plated Steel or Stainless Steel with Zinc or Stainless Steel head cover
– Fire-Rated (FR) Available – UL/cUL Listed 3 hr. fire-rated 10C, UBC 7-2 (1997)
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.