Corbin Russwin ED8400 Grade 1 Vertical Exit Device
Call for Price
Grade 1 Exit Device, Wide Stile Pushpad, Surface Vertical Rod, Aluminum Painted Finish
Designed for high-use and high-abuse situations.
ED8000 Pushpad Exit Devices can be teamed with a variety of Corbin Russwin trims to provide desired functions, styles and finishes in new construction and renovations. Heavy-duty steel construction and Grade 1 performance, priced for outstanding value. Meets rigorous life safety and security requirements, while offering pleasing aesthetics and trouble-free operation.
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements
- Easy-to-use pushpad for quick egress and ADA compliance
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- 3/4″ latchbolt standard on rim device
- Low profile and projection for barrier-free code compliance
- No projecting parts to inhibit egress
- Devices accommodate various trim functions for flexibility
- Wide range of trim styles and finishes to match other Corbin Russwin products
- One-point dogging standard on panic-listed devices
- Devices available to satisfy C-UL US safety and fire requirements
Don’t see the finish, or function or specific configuration you need? We can design, configure and build the customizations you are looking for – Just call (800) 776-3247 and our experienced support staff will help you design the systems and products you need.