The Arrow 7700 Series offers functionality and control at an affordable price. Ideal for retrofit applications, the 7700 Series converts interior, non-fire rated doors for ADA compliance easily and affordably while providing a simple way to achieve touchless environments in public restrooms. Furnished standard with a track assembly, the pull-side mounted unit can be operated manually or activated by wall switches, or radio frequency devices.
Easy to install, set-up and adjust, the 7700 Series is perfect for ADA-compliant offices, classrooms and dorm rooms, and touch free applications like public restrooms, labs and examination rooms.
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/UL standard 325 for automatic closing doors
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A117.1 requirements
- Mounting: Push side mounting
- Closer: Operates as mechanical surface closer during close cycles, when door is opened manually if power is on. Quiet Operation, spring force provides the feel of a normal manual door closer. Door can be opened manually if desired. Adjustable Spring Power. Electrically controlled backcheck sweep and latch.
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Switch: End-User On/Off Switch
- Hold Open: Hold Open options: 0-30 seconds (5 seconds minimum required for ADA and ANSI/BHMA A156.19)
- Obstruction Detection: Motor stops if door is obstructed during an opening
- Overload Safety Shut-Off: After two minutes of receiving a door activation signal, the inverter will time out and close the door.
- Motor Start Delay: 0-5 second delay to allow locking hardware to release first
- Push and Go: As the door is manually opened, the operator senses movement and opens door to the full open position.
- Electronic Motor Dampening: Provides feel of normal, manual door closer
- Power Input: 120 VAC, 60Hz connects to wall outlet
- Onboard power supply: Rated at 1.1 AMPS, 24VDC filtered and regulated voltage output, ETL listed, Current Draw 0.6A
- Relay Output:
– Normally Open/Normally Closed (jumper)
– For electric strike function
- Installation: Ease of installation and setup. Simple instructions.
- Wall switches or radio frequency devices.
- An optional plug in power cord model is also available.
This item is available with different configurations. To customize to your specific needs contact us at email@example.com or (800) 776-3247